Door air curtains with casings for visible installation. For all standard applications.
- Low investment, top performance.
- For controlled screening of cold air with open doors.
- Unit and casing, including top panel, form a compact unit.
- Air screening reduces energy losses and increases comfort in your entrance area.
- Filter can be changed with easewithout a tool.
- Water and electrical connection protrude out of the top of casing
- Air curtain and casing form acompact unit.
- High-performance radial fans for high air output, wired ready for connection, switchable between 5 stages.
- High-performance copper/aluminium heat exchanger.
- Air intake grille opens without the need for a tool, with safety cable, straightforward filter replacement without tools.
- Easily removable air filter (grade G 2 in line with DIN EN 779); easy to clean by vacuuming or washing.
- Anti-torsion mechanism for heating connections prevents damage to the heat exchanger when screwing in the valves; valves optionally available as accessories.
Areas of application/installation
- Cost-effective design for use in DIY stores, garden centres, showrooms and sales floors.
- Single unit, encased for wall-mounting or ceiling-mounting, free-hanging.
- Lengths 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0 m.
- Suitable for mounting heights ranging from 2.3 to 3.0 m
Also good to know
- Lower casing panel, hinged for ease of maintenance.
- Casing powder coated in RAL 9016 traffic white; air intake grille and outlet air rectifier in RAL 9006 white aluminium.
- KaControl system or electromechanical control possible.
- Integration in KaControl networks or building automation systems, such as BACnet, Modbus or LON possible.