Door air curtains with Tandem technology. Heated and ambient air streams for more effective cold air screening.
- Energy savings of up to 38% compared to conventional systems.
- Two stacked fan groups for ambient air stream and warm air stream (Tandem technology).
- For controlled screening of cold air with open doors.
- Improved use of space Workplaces can be arranged more closely to the entrance.
- Faster return on investment compared to conventional systems.
- 38 % energy savings usingTandem technology.
- Minimal heating requirement withthe same penetration depth.
- Valves (optional) can beconcealed behind the casing.
- Coanda effect to improve the depth of penetration of the door air curtain.
- Ambient air stream acts as a back-up stream.
- Adverse energy-intensive turbulence occurs primarily between the outside air and the unheated ambient air stream.
- Adverse weather stays outside, thanks to the enhanced penetration depth between two parallel air streams of different temperature.
- High-performance copper/aluminium heat exchanger.
- Easily removable air filter (grade G 2 in line with DIN EN 779); easy to clean by vacuuming or washing.
- Anti-torsion mechanism for heating connections prevents damage to the heat exchanger when screwing in the valves; valves optionally available as accessories.
Areas of application/installation
- Versatile use in showrooms and sales floors of all kinds, malls and public buildings.
- Wall or ceiling-mounted.
- Modular design enables multiple devices to appear as a single visual unit.
- Installation also possible with casing provided by customer or concealed withint the suspended ceiling
- Lengths 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0 m (Tandem 300).
- Lengths 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5 m (Tandem 385)
- Suitable for mounting heights of:
- 2.7 to 3.4 m (Tandem 300)
- 3.5 to 4.0 m (Tandem 385)
Also good to know
- Also available as an electric unit (Tandem 300 Electric), for even faster installation and a wider range of applications.
- KaControl system or electromechanical control possible.
- Integration in KaControl networks or building automation systems, such as BACnet, Modbus or LON possible.
- Special designs, such as vertical unit above doorway on request.