2. Tandem door air curtain
Function of tandem 300 door air curtain
Function of tandem door air curtain
Door air curtains with Tandem technology. Heated and ambient air streams for more effective cold air screening.
- Energy savings of up to 38% compared to conventional systems.
- Two stacked fan groups for ambient air stream and warm air stream (Tandem technology).
- For controlled screening of cold air with open doors.
- Improved use of space Workplaces can be arranged more closely to the entrance.
- Faster return on investment compared to conventional systems.
- 38 % energy savings usingTandem technology.
- Minimal heating requirement withthe same penetration depth.
- Valves (optional) can beconcealed behind the casing.
- Coanda effect to improve the depth of penetration of the door air curtain.
- Ambient air stream acts as a back-up stream.
- Adverse energy-intensive turbulence occurs primarily between the outside air and the unheated ambient air stream.
- Adverse weather stays outside, thanks to the enhanced penetration depth between two parallel air streams of different temperature.
- High-performance copper/aluminium heat exchanger.
- Easily removable air filter (grade G 2 in line with DIN EN 779); easy to clean by vacuuming or washing.
- Anti-torsion mechanism for heating connections prevents damage to the heat exchanger when screwing in the valves; valves optionally available as accessories.
Areas of application/installation
- Versatile use in showrooms and sales floors of all kinds, malls and public buildings.
- Wall or ceiling-mounted.
- Modular design enables multiple devices to appear as a single visual unit.
- Installation also possible with casing provided by customer or concealed withint the suspended ceiling
- Lengths 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0 m (Tandem 300).
- Lengths 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5 m (Tandem 385)
- Suitable for mounting heights of:
- 2.7 to 3.4 m (Tandem 300)
- 3.5 to 4.0 m (Tandem 385)
Also good to know
- Also available as an electric unit (Tandem 300 Electric), for even faster installation and a wider range of applications.
- KaControl system or electromechanical control possible.
- Integration in KaControl networks or building automation systems, such as BACnet, Modbus or LON possible.
- Special designs, such as vertical unit above doorway on request.