Highly flexible, pre-insulated pipe systems with a single carrier pipe, primarily intended for the transport of heating water, or other heat-transfer media, in underground distribution networks.
The carrier pipe is made from cross-linked PE-Xa with an orange coloured oxygen-diffusion barrier. The multi-layer thermal insulation is made from cross-linked, microcellular PE-X foam with a water-repellent closed cell structure, characterised by its durable, non-ageing insulation performance, and its permanent elasticity, maximizing the thickness of the insulation layer, even after multiple times bending.
The high-grade, double walled, corrugated HDPE sleeve shields the pre-insulated pipe system against mechanical impacts and moist, whilst maintaining maximum flexibility.
- Carrier pipes: PE-Xa/SDR 11/PN6
- EVOH Oxygen barrier in accordance with DIN 4726
- Max fluid temperature: + 95 °C
- PE-X insulation foam: < 1% water absorption in accordance with ISO 2896
- Full coil length, all dimensions: 100 m
- Designed in accordance with European standard EN 15632-3
- CFC-free production process