Single Cool with Frost Protection
Highly flexible, pre-insulated pipe systems with a single carrier pipe, primarily intended for the transport of cold potable water, cooling water, waste water or other fluids, in underground distribution networks.
The carrier pipe is made from High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) with a strength classification, PE100 in accordance with EN 12 201-2, enabling operation at pressures up to 16 bar. An integrated self-regulating 10 W/m heating cable prevents stagnant water from freezing.
The multi-layer thermal insulation is made from cross-linked, microcellular PE-X foam with a water-repellent closed cell structure, characterised by its durable, non-ageing insulation performance, and its permanent elasticity, maximizing the thickness of the insulation layer, even after multiple times bending.
The high-grade, double walled, corrugated HDPE sleeve shields the pre-insulated pipe system against mechanical impacts and moist, whilst maintaining maximum flexibility.
- Carrier pipes: HDPE (PE100)/SDR 11/PN16
- Fluid operating temperature range: from – 10 °C up to + 25 °C
- PE-X insulation foam: < 1% water absorption in accordance with ISO 2896
- Full coil length, all dimensions: 100 m
- Designed in accordance with European standard EN 15632-3
- CFC-free production process