Quadruple Pre-insulated Pipe
Highly flexible, pre-insulated pipe systems, combining 2 heating pipes and two sanitary pipes in the same jacket pipe, primarily intended for the transport of heating water and sanitary hot water in an underground circulation system connecting the heat source with its points-of-use.
The carrier pipes are made from cross-linked PE-Xa with an orange coloured oxygen- diffusion barrier for the heating flow line, and a blue coloured for the heating return; the sanitary circulation lines are colourless to a whitish colour. The multi-layer thermal insulation is made from cross-linked, microcellular PE-X foam with a water-repellent closed cell structure, characterised by its durable, non-ageing insulation performance, and its permanent elasticity, maximizing the thickness of the insulation layer, even after multiple times bending.
The high-grade, double walled, corrugated HDPE sleeve shields the pre-insulated pipe system against mechanical impacts and moist, whilst maintaining maximum flexibility.
- Heating Carrier pipes: PE-Xa/SDR 11/PN6
- Sanitary carrier pipes: PE-Xa/SDR 7.4/PN10
- Max fluid temperature: + 95 °C
- PE-X insulation foam: < 1% water absorption in accordance with ISO 2896
- Full coil length, all dimensions: 100 m
- Designed in accordance with European standard EN 15632-3
- CFC-free production process