Ceiling unit for heating, cooling and ventilation in large, high-end spaces. For the ultimate in design and comfort.
- Contemporary, updated housing design.
- Only 330 mm high.
- For recirculating air or mixed air operation, identical design for heating and cooling.
- Lightweight design with plastic housing components, traffic white RAL 9016, other paint finishes on request.
- Electromechanical control or KaControl system possible.
- Can be integrated into KaControl networks or building automation system, such as BACnet, Modbus or LON
- Minimal height due to circularheat exchanger.
- Design reliability thanks tostandardised accessories.
- Hexagonal housing design foroptimum air distribution when heating and cooling.
- Heat exchanger in ring-shaped design, outstanding performance from compact dimensions
- Copper round pipes with aluminium fins.
- Steel distributor and manifold
- An external rotor motor in the hub of the fan provides 1-phase or 3-phase drive.
- Whisper-quiet, sickle-blade fans in series 73-96.
- Whisper-quiet, diagonal fans with enhanced pressure in series 97 for mixed air.
- EC fans on request.
Areas of application/installation
- Some typical areas of application include retail chains, showrooms, sales floors and foyers.
- Heating and ventilation of retail outlets within suspended ceilings and with 625 x 625 mm suspended ceiling grids (600 x 600 mm on request).
- Available in three models with a wide output range and also suitable for use with low temperature water.
- In rooms with a ceiling height of approx. 2.3-4 m , where the installation of unit heaters is not possible for aesthetic reasons.
Also good to know
- Induction grille supplied as standard for fitting on site; brackets are ready-mounted.
- With hexagonal air outlet, settable in six defined angles.
- Base can be simply removed for maintenance purposes.
- Modular accessory components (mixed air).