Unit heaters: wall- and ceiling-mounted units. The industrial and commercial warm air solution for almost every application.
- Awide range of models to meet every design need – “TOP” in terms of price and performance.
- TOP units essentially meet the demand for cost-effective and controllable air handling.
- Neutral in colour, it is robust and strong.
- Sickle-blade, whisper-quiet fan with a range of use.
- Single row louvre and fan guard.
- Electromechanical control or KaControl system possible.
- Can be integrated into KaControl networks or building automation system, such as BACnet, Modbus or LON.
- Heat exchanger options for themost diverse applications.
- Extensive range of accessories.
- Whisper-quiet sickle-blade fan.
- Aerodynamic sickle-blade whisper-quiet cast-aluminium fan with optimised full nozzle.
- The following models of fan are available:
- 1-stage, 1-phase sickle-blade whisper-quiet fan 230 V/50 Hz
- 2-stage, 3-phase sickle-blade whisper-quiet fan 400 V/50 Hz
- 2-stage, 3-phase wide-blade fan 400 V/50 Hz, explosion-proof (on request)
- 0-100% fan speed control
- EC fans on request
- There are four models of heat exchanger available:
- Copper/aluminium, ideal for low temperature systems
- Galvanised steel, for LPHW, LPWW and thermal oil
- Galvanised steel, for steam
- Galvanised steel, cross-counterflow
Areas of application/installation
- Production plants, warehouses.
- Buildings connected to district heating systems or with wide temperature ranges.
- Areas at risk of explosion.
- It is supplied complete with standard wall/ceiling brackets
Also good to know
- Housing self-supporting, completely made of galvanised steel metal, powdercoated on request.
- Comprehensive range of modular accessories for simple adaptation to technical and structural requirements (for recirculating air or mixed air operation).