Unit heaters: wall- and ceiling-mounted units. The simple solution.
- TIP units essentially meet the demand for cost-effective and controllable air handling.
- Neutral in colour, it is robust and strong.
- For controlled screening of cold air with open doors.
- Single-row DeWaTIP louvre (wall/ceiling unit) and motor guard are supplied as standard.
- Infinitely adjustable and can be controlled centrally.
- Factory-fitted single row ceiling orwall louvre.
- Whisper-quiet sickle-blade fanwith optimised full nozzle.
- Unbeatable in terms of value for
- Aerodynamic sickle-blade whisper-quiet cast-aluminium fan with optimised full nozzle.
- The following models of fan are available:
- 1-stage, 1-phase sickle-blade whisper-quiet fan 230 V/50 Hz
- 2-stage, 3-phase sickle-blade whisper-quiet fan 400 V/50 Hz
- With copper/aluminium heat exchanger, ideal for low temperature systems
Areas of application/installation
- Production plants, workshops and assembly plants.
- Industrial and commercial work places.
- Housing with standard wall/ceiling brackets.
- Pure recirculating air units without a wide range of fittings
Also good to know
- Fast delivery service: All two-stage 3-phase and single-stage 1-phase units in all sizes are available ex-stock.
- Housing self-supporting, completely made of galvanised steel metal.
- Simple fitting of discharge air-side accessories, such as the two-row louvre and 4-way diffuser.