Designer ceiling air-conditioning cassettes with mixed air function. Suitable for installation in suspended ceilings.
- Only 5 cm overall unit height: aesthetically pleasing and unobtrusive.
- Recirculating and mixed air models: identical appearance with a ceiling installation depth of only 360 mm.
- Discharges on 3 sides, therefore ideal for fitting close to the wall.
- Particularly energy-efficient with infinitely variable speed control.
- Ceiling cassette with genuine mixed air function.
- Continuously variable single-phase control.
- Easy to maintain thanks to hingeddesigner casing.
- Horseshoe-shaped Cu/Al heat exchanger for heating or cooling with LPHW or LPCW.
- Heat exchanger enables a lateral fresh air supply and flat design.
- Air flow-optimised plastic radial fan.
- Integral G2 recirculating air filter.
- Cooling model with condensation tray and condensation pump.
- Optional infinitely variable speed control for a CO2-managed fresh air supply and/or demand-optimised heating/cooling operation.
Areas of application/installation
- Showrooms and sales floorsand retail chains with one or more unit.
- With room heights of approx. 2.3 – 3.3 m.
- For recirculating and mixed air operation.
- All round support for easy fitting of the suspended ceiling
Also good to know
- EU design protected air grille that can be hinged down for easy maintenance.
- In RAL 9016, other colours optional.
- Mixed air model with integral mixed air flap.
- Compatible with Kampmann accessories programme, e.g. KaControl technology for the recirculating air model.
- Optional: EC fan design and motorised adjustable louvres for heating/cooling.