Highly flexible, pre-insulated pipe systems, combining both the flow and the return carrier pipes in the same jacket pipe, primarily intended for the transport of sanitary hot water, potable water, waste water or other fluids, in underground distribution networks.
The carrier pipe is made from cross-linked PE-Xa, colourless to a whitish colour. The multi-layer thermal insulation is made from cross-linked, microcellular PE-X foam with a water-repellent closed cell structure, characterised by its durable, non-ageing insulation performance, and its permanent elasticity, maximizing the thickness of the insulation layer, even after multiple times bending.
The high-grade, double walled, corrugated HDPE sleeve shields the pre-insulated pipe system against mechanical impacts and moist, whilst maintaining maximum flexibility.
- Carrier pipes: PE-Xa/SDR 7.4/PN10
- Max fluid temperature: + 95 °C
- PE-X insulation foam: < 1% water absorption in accordance with ISO 2896
- Full coil length, all dimensions: 100 m
- Designed in accordance with European standard EN 15632-3
- CFC-free production process