Highly flexible, pre-insulated pipe systems, combining both the flow and the return carrier pipes in the same jacket pipe, primarily intended for the transport of heating water, or other heat-transfer media, in underground distribution networks.
The carrier pipes are made from cross-linked PE-Xa with an orange coloured oxygen-diffusion barrier for the flow line, and a blue coloured for the return. The colour code enables easy identification of flow and return during installation, even with mounted shrink end caps.
The multi-layer thermal insulation is made from cross-linked, microcellular PE-X foam with a water-repellent closed cell structure, characterised by its durable, non-ageing insulation performance, and its permanent elasticity, maximizing the thickness of the insulation layer, even after multiple times bending.
The high-grade, double walled, corrugated HDPE sleeve shields the pre-insulated pipe system against mechanical impacts and moist, whilst maintaining maximum flexibility.
- Carrier pipes: PE-Xa/SDR 11/PN6
- EVOH Oxygen barrier in accordance with DIN 4726
- Max fluid temperature: + 95 °C
- PE-X insulation foam: < 1% water absorption in accordance with ISO 2896
- Full coil length, all dimensions: 100 m
- Designed in accordance with European standard EN 15632-3
- CFC-free production process