Terms and Conditions
Terrendis Email Free Prize Draw
Keane Environmental Ltd Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The winners of the Terrendis Email Free Prize Draw will receive prizes as determined by Keane Environmental Ltd. (‘Keane Environmental’) .
- Entry to the Terrendis Email Free Prize Draw is gained via emailing your entry (photo of Terrendis onsite) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be over 18 years of age to enter the Terrendis Email Free Prize Draw and you must be a resident in either the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Keane Environmental reserves the right to request proof of a prize winner’s identity, age and address. In the event that a prize winner cannot provide us with proof of identity and age reasonably acceptable to us, we may withdraw the prize and select another prize winner.
- Keane Environmental reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe any winner has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The Terrendis Email Free Prize Draw may be suspended or terminated by Keane Environmental at any time without reason.
- Keane Environmental will randomly select the winner from e-mail addresses on the newsletter subscription database and will formally notify those people by e-mail. Winners are selected on the first working day of the following month. Each winner must then respond to the notifications as instructed by Keane Environmental within 2 business days. If winners do not respond to our notifications within 2 business days then that winner will forfeit all rights and entitlement to the prize and another winner will be selected at random by Keane Environmental.
- Winners names will be published on the Keane Environmental Twitter page.
- Upon notification, winners will be required to provide a valid postal address. Prizes are delivered via registered post. When postal delivery is not suitable, alternative delivery will be arranged between Keane Environmental and the winner. Keane Environmental will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond its control.
- Any person entering this Terrendis Email Free Prize Draw will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and all entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded.
- Employees of Keane Environmental, their agents and members of their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Free Prize Draws.
- The winners may not transfer the prizes to any other person.
- No alternative prizes are available and there is no cash equivalent.
- Any tax liability arising from the award of any prize will be the responsibility of the winner of the prize. It is advisable that the winner seeks independent tax advice upon acceptance of the prize.There are certain things for which Keane Environmental does not accept any liability to you. Keane Environmental will not be responsible for and will have no liability in connection with) acts, omissions and occurrences beyond Keane Environmental’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: a) any postponement or cancellation of the prize, b)any changes to prizes or they way in which they can be used c) damage loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any prize d)problems with the allotment or dispatch of prizes ( such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient) and e) any act omission or default of any third party supplier. Keane Environmental will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person in entering the free prize draw, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize. Keane Environmental accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed or due to an error in transit. Keane Environmental does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
- By entering the Terrendis Email Free Prize Draw the entrant grants Keane Environmental the right to use and publish his/her name and photograph submitted to the draw in such media as Keane Environmental may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration.
- Keane Environmental may also publish and/or disclose the results of the Terrendis Email Free Prize Draw including the winner’s name.
- Keane Environmental reserves the right to suspend or terminate the Terrendis Email Free Prize Draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason, without notification.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, results and all other matters relating to the Terrendis Email Free Prize Draw, the decision of Keane Environmental shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To remove yourself from the Keane Environmental Newsletter you must unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of the email.
- The Terrendis Email Free Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law.
- The sole promoter of the draw is Keane Environmental Ltd.