Hybrid Roof Terminals
Gilberts MFS-V offer further innovation in hybrid natural ventilation. Perfect for internal zones such as auditoriums or sports halls. It is designed to comply with the latest BB93, the UK’s Department for Education, Acoustic Performance Standards for schools.
A penthouse turret builds onto a vertical sleeve terminating with an air distribution plenum inside. It uses natural air buoyancy with low-power fan assistance.
Including an ultra-low power fan assistance feature to ensure adequate ventilation at all times. It is truly energy efficient. With a design consumption of just 34kw per year per classroom it guarantees full operational ventilation and cooling efficiency at all times.
- Energy efficient ventilation solution
- Compliant with DoE guidance on ventilation
- Accurate air and temperature control with free cooling and heat recovery
- Full summer evacuation mode & fan boost to meet all BB101 and PBSP requirements
- Operator overrides with easily adjustable set points
- Low noise operation to meet current D of E guidelines (BB93)