Fan-assisted trench heating with EC technology. All-purpose, individual, made-to-measure.
- A matching edge profile for a perfect design with every grille.
- Quick installation with Eurokonus valve fittings, height-adjustment feet and raised floor mounting feet
- Project solutions are available for all geometries with mitred corners, curved designs, column recesses or chamfered trenches
- KaControl control system as standard or an electromechnical controller optional
- Whisper-quiet EC technology
- Optimised for use with lowtemperatures, outputs in accordance with DIN EN 16430
- Effective cold air screening of large windows.
- Extra-long EC fan for uniform convector airflow resulting in high heat outputs at low sound emissions.
- Unique high-performance convector optimised for airflow and heat dissipation.
- Sturdy height adjustment feet with sound insulation for simple fixing of the trench and to avoid airborne sound transmission.
- Anti-twist device for the heating connection prevents damage to the convector when fitting the valves; valves optional as accessories.
Areas of application/installation
- Clear view and feel good temperature in front of full-length glass façades
- For complete room heating, a supplementary heat supply and/or cold air screening
- High-performance at low temperature ranges, perfect in combination with trend-setting heating systems
- 120 different versions are available
Also good to know
- The Katherm QK benefits from the expertise of Kampanns in-house Research and Development Center, tailored to customer requirements from the marketplace.
- The heat outputs were measured and determined in accordance with E DIN EN 16430 “Fan-assisted radiators, convectors and trench convectors” Part 1: “Technical specifications and requirements” and Part 2: “Test method and rating of the heat output.
- The QK standard lengths can be extended in 200 mm increments from 1000 mm to 3200 mm. Lengths that are not available can be created with individual tailor-made units.