Natural convection trench heating. All-purpose, individual, made-to-measure.
- A matching edge profile for a perfect design with every grille.
- Quick installation with Eurokonus valve fittings, height-adjustment feet and raised floor mounting feet.
- Project solutions are available for all geometries with mitred corners, curved designs, column recesses or chamfered trenches.
- Compact, optimised for performance.
- Heat outputs in accordance with Din En 16430.
- Minimal dimensions, high outputs.
- Effective cold air screening of large windows.
- Unique PowerKon high-performance convector for high outputs.
- Convenient surface –or flush-mounted electrical controller.
Areas of application/installation
- Clear view and feel good temperature in front of full-length glass facades.
- With natural convection for complete room heating, a supplementary heat supply and/or cold air screening.
- 22 length variations, 5 unit widths and 4 unit heights.
Also good to know
- The Katherm NK benefits from the expertise of our in-house Research and Development Center, tailored to customer requirements from the market place.
- The heat outputs were measured and determined in accordance with E DIN EN 16430 “Fan-assisted radiators, convectors and trench convectors” Part 1: “Technical specifications and requirements” and Part 2: “Test method and rating of the heat output.”
- The NK standard lengths can be extended in 200 mm increments from 800 mm to 5000 mm. Lengths that are not available can be created with individual tailor-made units.