Natural convection trench heating. Supplied with electrical element and no water connections.
- Ideal alternative to convectors with LPHW.
- Natural convection for even dissipation of cold air in a space.
- Fast warm-up yet silent operation.
- Matching frame for every roll-up grille: for a perfect overall look.
- 2-stage safety switch.
- Silent operation thanks to natural convection.
- Specially developed heatingelements for optimise heating.
- Effective cold air screening of large windows.
- Stainless steel electric heating coil with galvanised steel fins, with protective sensor tube above.
- Conditioned supply of primary air ensures a fresh indoor climate at all times of the year.
- Low surface temperatures.
- Simple, convenient electric control by surface-mounted thermostat.
Areas of application/installation
- Clear view and feel good temperature in front of full-length glass façades.
- For complete room heating, supplementary heating and/or cold air screening.
- Finished heating trench only 150 mm deep in screed.
- Trench width 207 mm.
- Four trench lengths 750, 1150, 1550 and 1950 mm
Also good to know
- Integral output control.
- Control via room thermostat or external BMS possible.
- Integral safety thermostat and thermal fuse.