Trench heating used as induction duct. Supply of primary air and induction of secondary air.
- Low noise operation thanks to sound-optimised nozzles.
- Low investment costs (saving of rotating parts and motors).
- Low maintenance costs.
- Ideal when combined with slower systems, such as concrete core activation.
- Low noise supply air with post-heating and cooling.
- Amatching edge profile for a perfect design with every grille.
- Extremely quiet thanks to airflow-optimised nozzles.
- Low investment and maintenancecosts.
- Introduction of supply air withpost-cooling/heating by induction.
- Induction floor ducts for effective ventilation, heating and cooling.
- Convector with supply air connection for the supply of preconditioned primary air.
- Conditioned supply of primary air ensures a fresh indoor climate at all times of the year.
- Effective cold air screening of large windows.
- Achoice of air connection: 1 or 2 supply air spigots, each Ø 100 mm, room-side.
- Special mounting feet for variable height adjustment.
Areas of application/installation
- Primarily used in office and administration buildings.
- Space-saving thanks to the installation of ducts in the raised floor, thereby making better use of the space.
- Trench lengths: 800 mm, 1000 mm, 1200 mm, 1400 mm and 1600 mm.
- Overall frame width: 340 mm and trench height: 180 mm, other dimensions on request.
- 4-pipe system (2-pipe system on request).
Also good to know
- Project solutions are available for all geometries with mitred corners, curved designs, column recesses or chamfered trenches.
- Replaceable nozzles for adaptable air volumes following a change of use.
- Possible subsequent installation and maintenance of volumetric flow limiters in the supply air box.
- Supply lines can be run within the raised floor.