Door air curtains for a range of installations. Available with a range of different casings.
- For controlled screening of cold air with open doors.
- Improved use of space Workplaces can be arranged more closely to the entrance.
- Air screening reduces energy losses and increases comfort in your entrance area.
- Modular casing concept.
- Optionally available withKaControl
- Installation in suspended ceilings with standard components.
- Air entry from above or from the sides prevents dust formation and swirling (Marilyn Monroe effect!).
- High-performance radial fans for high air output, wired ready for connection, switchable between 5 stages.
- High-performance copper/aluminium heat exchanger.
- Easily removable air filter (grade G 2 in line with DIN EN 779); easy to clean by vacuuming or washing.
- Anti-torsion mechanism for heating connections prevents damage to the heat exchanger when screwing in the valves; valves optionally available as accessories.
Areas of application/installation
- Versatile use in showrooms and sales floors of all kinds, malls and public buildings.
- Wall or ceiling-mounted.
- Modular design enables multiple devices to appear as a single visual unit.
- Installation also possible with casing provided by customer
- Lengths 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0 m.
- Suitable for mounting heights ranging from 2.3 to 3.0 m
Also good to know
- In summer: Door air curtain operates without heat to support air conditioning.
- KaControl system or electromechanical control possible.
- Integration in KaControl networks or building automation systems, such as BACnet, Modbus or LON possible.
- Special designs, such as vertical unit above doorway, standing or oval standing units on request.