Door air curtains with heated and ambient air streams for screening of large industrial doorways.
- Effective cold air screening across open industrial doorways.
- Energy savings of up to 38% compared to conventional systems.
- Fast return on investment with Kampmann door screening.
- Improved use of space close to the doorway.
- Energy-saving with Tandem
- Coanda effect between theprimary and warm air streams.
- Self-optimising back-up airstream when speed changes.
- Coanda effect to improve the penetration depth of both air streams:
- Ambient air stream pulls the warm air stream.
- Improved screening and higher installation heights.
- Ambient air stream acts as a back-up air stream: it automatically optimises as the fan speed changes to match the warm air stream.
- Adverse weather stays outside, thanks to the enhanced penetration depth between two parallel air streams of different temperature.
- PowerKon heat exchanger consisting of hollow copper tubes with profiled aluminium special fins.
Areas of application/installation
- Ideal for use incommercial and industrial buildings, warehouses and logistics buildings to prevent uncontrolled loss of energy due to open doorways.
- Single unit, encased, horizontal or vertical model.
- Lengths and/or heights 3.0, 4.0 and 5.0 m.
- Suitable for discharge heights of:
- 3.5 and 4.5 m (horizontal models)
- and/or for door heights of 3.25, 4.25 and 5.25 m (standing models)
Also good to know
- Airflow configuration with ambient and warm air stream with one fan: patent pending
- KaControl system or electromechanical controllvia stage switch combined with door contact switches.
- Integration in KaControl networks or building automation systems, such as BACnet, Modbus or LON possible.
- Special designs on request.