iSeries Split Pump
- Unique & Innovative – it’s the only system able to produce hot water at the same time as heating and cooling rooms, thanks to the special refrigerant connection. And during cooling, water is heated free of charge.
- Efficient & Quiet – Low sound levels are ensured by a high degree of soundproofing and by the ability of the exclusive Argo electronics to smartly control the compressor cycle.
- High Performance & Energy Saving – iSeries reaches the energy class A ++ in heating and class A for domestic hot water production, ensuring comfort and energy savings.
LEADERS IN OUR MARKET
LEADERS IN OUR MARKET
IRISH GREEN BUILDING COUNCIL
How It Works
Scenario 1 – Solar Integration
Low temperature heating systems, cooling with direct expansion indoor units. Domestic hot water production with EMIX tank and integration with solar thermal.
Scenario 2 – Ducted Solution
Low temperature heating system, cooling with direct expansion indoor units, wall and ducted types. Domestic hot water production with tank for heat pump and diverting valve.
Scenario 3 – EMIX & Seperate Tank
Low temperature heating system, cooling with direct expansion indoor units. Domestic hot water production with EMIX and separate tank.
Scenario 4 – Integration with Gas Boiler
Low temperature heating system, cooling with direct expansion indoor units. Heating and hot water integration with gas boiler.
Heating and Cooling Units
Argoclima Heating/Cooling Units
Kampmann Heating/Cooling Units
All operating parameters of the iSeries can be controlled from a remote control including:
- operating modes
- heat pump only
- dehumidification only
- fan only
- 1h and 24h timer
- setpoint temperature
- room temperature reading
- TiO2 and electronic filter activation (where fitted)
- fan speed
- flap oscillation for optimum air distribution in the room and economy or night functions.
1) AQUA UNIT HAS EVERYTHING IN CONTROL: it’s equipped with water temperature and waterflow control systems able to optimise the system’s operation and grant maximum efficiency.
2) AQUA UNIT HAS A SIMPLE & INTUITIVE INTERFACE: The digital control panel with LCD display can be easily used by both operators (installers and after sales centres) and by end-users.